Sunday 11 March 2012

Homoeo Medicines During Pregnancy

In homoeopathy some general medicines are recommended for the growth and safe delivery……..

Cimicifuga, Pulsatilla and Caulophyllum are the chief remedies to be thought of during pregnancy for preparing the female for the coming delivery. An occasional dose of Caulophyllum 200c during the last 5 to 6 months of pregnancy helps to prevent complications and difficulties attending labour.

Cimicifuga is very helpful for the above but its common use is to prevent abortion and miscarriage. If this is given in 30c dilution twice or thrice daily for some time before the usual period of habitual miscarriage, it will generally rectify the conditions.

The great Homoeopathic Doctor Clark says that it has ensured live births in woman, who has previously borne only dead children from undiscoverable causes.

In the tissue remedies Calc.Flour12x, in the morning, Calc.phos12x at noon and kaliphos 12x at night during the last 3 or 4 months of pregnancy have also been found very useful as a tonic for easy confinement.

5 comments:

  1. Really a very good article, no wonder so many people point of view, I also like to come and see every day of the update, because you write well, in many ways, are talking about makes sense, people see many more things.Thank you.
    painless delivery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some time I wonder whether I will get the information I am looking for. But you have given complete information which I required.
    For more information :

    best gynae centre
    laproscopic gynae centre
    painless delivery
    gynecologist in tricity
    gynecologist in panchkula
    medical centre in tricity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the artical. my request give some tips to heart patients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete